Our pricing structure is completely transparent. And we always try our best to match a competitors quote. Simply tell us what the next best quote you received was and we will try to match it.
How do we price translations?
- Quotations are calculated based on the final estimated wordcount or character count of a completed translation. We can provide a quote at no extra cost!
- The final estimated wordcount allows for expansion or contraction of the original text
- The price per word varies according to language and document type. Unusual languages and specialist translations are more expensive, for example.
- We have a minimum charge of £75 plus VAT
- Typically, our wordcounts are accurate. But if our initial estimate is too high, we will always reduce the final cost of the translation
- Large translations (10,000 words or more) and runs of translations are eligible for a discount
- To maintain the highest standard of quality, proofreading is included with all our translations
- We may be able to reduce costs when there is no hurry for the completion of a translation