Expert Court and Arbitration Interpretation
Specialist legal & court interpreters experienced in court procedures
When you engage one of our vetted interpreters, Aplomb will provide you with a contract which guarantees our services.
The contract will specify the time, date and venue of the interpretation assignment and your contact person whom our interpreter will meet.
Confidentiality is assured. All our interpreters remain impartial.
Aplomb is happy to assist you to secure the most suitable interpreter for your matter. Many of our clients meet with the interpreter prior to the assignment date and/or provide the interpreter with preparatory background material in advance of the interpreting assignment.
Aplomb’s interpreters are highly experienced and some of the top legal interpreters in their fields.
Aplomb’s legal interpreters are:
- Professional court interpreters
- Highly experienced legal interpreters
- Interpreters who have knowledge of the subject field of a matter
- Interpreters who have absolute command of their languages and are familiar with the dialects within them
- Interpreters who have proficient knowledge of legal terminologies
- Interpreters who are professional communicators who express concepts and messages with the exact meaning as intended by the source
- Interpreters whom we trust
When should I book a Legal Interpreter?
As soon as possible: top court and arbitration interpreters undertake engagements well in advance so we advise our clients to book in advance. Some languages have fewer expert court interpreters available to choose from than others.
If you are unsure if a court date or an arbitration will go ahead or the dates are not yet clear, it is still good practice to inform us that you may wish to book an interpreter.