Confidentiality as standard
Confidentiality is built into our process.
Standard confidentiality practice
- All our translators are experienced, trusted professionals, carefully selected by Aplomb and AplombID-verified. We work hard at developing and maintaining professional and honest business relationships with our linguists. We can trust that they will uphold our security measures and professional confidentiality policy.
- All our translators and interpreters sign confidentiality agreements.
- Whether for a quote or as part of a job, all documents we receive and translations of documents are securely kept and, if required, destroyed.
- Aplomb is also able to use translators within your approved geographic designation to meet your regulatory compliance requirements.
- We have a standard client/supplier confidentiality agreement which we are happy to sign on request.
- We are also happy to sign confidentiality agreements you propose.
- For highly sensitive documents, Aplomb can work within your secure document transfer system.
- Aplomb can also offer tailored solutions for secure document transfer on a one-off or on an on-going basis.
- Aplomb is Cyber Essentials Certified. We have approved practices in place to ensure security of your IP.