How do we ensure confidentiality?
Many of our translations involve sensitive legal and financial documents (see our case studies). We handle all translations in confidence as a matter of course.
Aplomb treats all work as confidential
- Our translators and interpreters are experienced, trusted professionals who are carefully selected by Aplomb.
- Whether just for a quote or as part of a job, any documents we receive — and translations of documents — are safely kept and, if required, destroyed.
- We ensure that all of our translators and interpreters sign confidentiality agreements with Aplomb.
- We have a standard confidentiality agreement which we sign on request by our clients.
- We are also happy to sign confidentiality agreements you propose.
Secure document transfer
- For highly sensitive documents, we are able to adapt our procedures to work within a secure document transfer system.
- We can offer secure, tailored solutions on a one-off or on an ongoing basis.
- We will work with you to ensure your documents are secure.